A PERSONALIZED CEREMONY JUST THE WAY YOU WANT IT!
- Jewish, Interfaith and Cross-Cultural Weddings
- Baby Namings
- Funerals, Memorials, End of Life Celebrations
Rabbi Gershon Steinberg-Caudill honors all religions and cultural traditions. He serves the unaffiliated Jewish and Interfaith communities of this region including Napa and Sonoma, Carmel and Big Sur. He also travels throughout California, the Western region of the U.S., Canada and Mexico to perform ceremonies.
Rabbi Gershon is different than most other rabbis:
- Open and accepting of all traditions, seeing them all as equal paths.
- Flexible in your ceremony contents. He says “It’s your wedding, make the ceremony the way you want it”.
- Works together with co-officiants with respect to the other tradition. The ceremonies are balanced, harmonious and honor both traditions.
- Specializes in performing Saturday weddings, any time of day.
Interested in Booking Rabbi Gershon?
To arrange a time to speak with Rabbi Gershon or for more information on his services, click here and we’ll get back to you within 36 hours during weekdays.